Exhibition of Photographs - from Ashopton Album
Post date: Apr 14, 2018 10:29:28 AM
BAMFORD & DISTRICT HISTORY GROUP
Come along to
‘Memories of Ashopton’
Bamford Village Institute
Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd April 2018
10am to 4pm
Entry fee £2 Institute members, £4 non-members
Refreshments will be available for a small charge.
Bamford and District History Group will be sharing the photographs of Ashopton purchased at auction last year and enhanced by students of Chesterfield College Digital Computing Department.
* interactive 3D images of the buildings
* Enlarged photographs from the album
* Memories recorded from people who lived in Ashopton
* Images on the big screen of Ashopton from the
Bamford History Group archive
* Come and share memories
* Find out more about Ashopton and Derwent
Further information from: Kath Hearnshaw 01433 651624
Poster attached below......